Wednesday 19 October 2016

Another great Ernest Wilson review

Sold in 8 days!!!

Dear Jonathan,

Re: Former Mr Nice Guys Takeaway, 16a Stainbeck Avenue, Leeds, LS7 2PA

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank your colleagues and yourself for the speedy way that you have managed to complete the transaction.

When my tenant left, I was worried that the property was going to be empty for months meaning I would lose out on rental.

You will recall that it was only 8 days ago when I handed you the keys and instructed you to find a new tenant and today it has all completed and you even managed to get me a substantial lease premium.

Once again many thanks and I will certainly be recommending your services to my fellow business colleagues.

Mr Z wierzewicz
18th October 2016
 
Thinking of selling a business? Call now for a free valuation on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information on Ernest Wilson Business Agents, visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk

 

1 comment:

  1. For all other Ernest Wilson reviews go to http://www.ernest-wilson.co.uk/Reviews/

    ReplyDelete