Wednesday 25 March 2015

Another great Ernest Wilson review

From: Martin Bray
To: Jonathan Holmes

Good morning Jonathan 

In 2006 I decided to sell my fish and chip shop in Castleford, using Ernest Wilsons the first time. I had the shop valued in September and as soon as I put in on the market I had plenty of viewings from many buyers and an offer was made and accepted. This is so easy - the negotiator does all the work to ensure a smooth, effortless sale

In 2013 after buying another fish shop from you, I decided to sell this shop which was sold by you.

I bought another shop on 2014 and again you helped me sell it again and I have since bought 2 further fish shops from you which I am currently running.

The buying and selling through Ernest Wilson's from the phone call to arrange a valuation to exchanging is so professional - everyone who works there from Martin, Vanessa, Michael, Kim, Jonathan and Paul will help you through your experience so after all my experience it's a pleasure to use this firm and highly recommend them to anyone wishing to sell.

Yours sincerely,
Martin Bray 


Thinking of selling a business? Call now for a free valuation on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information on Ernest Wilson Business Agents, visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment