Thursday 5 March 2015

Another great Ernest Wilson review

Subject: Re: Olde England Fisheries, Huddersfield

Hi Stuart,

Hope you are all well in your busy office,

I was totally and completely satisfied with the professionalism, thoroughness, attention to detail and that all important personal touch when selling both my shops.

I found your staff extremely helpful when keeping me informed and I trusted their judgement when advising me on how the sale was progressing. 

Special thanks go to Kim and her team, they were great,

I would definitely recommend Ernest Wilson to anybody thinking of selling their business 

Yours sincerely 

Michael Stoy


Thinking of selling a business? Call now for a free valuation on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information on Ernest Wilson Business Agents, visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment