Wednesday 9 November 2016

Another great Ernest Wilson review

Another lovely Ernest Wilson review.

All the best to Jan and the team at Banana Beach in your new venture

From: Jan Greenwood
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 20:09
To: Leanne Shepherd
Subject: Re: 556975 - Banana Beach - Tanning Salon, 71-75 Kirkgate, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 1PZ

Well at last I finally got my business, if it is not for trying, Vanessa was fantastic on our first meet to arrange the viewing. During the time period Leanne Shepherd went above & beyond when she contacted a few people on my behalf. Only having limited funds it was fantastic getting all the help that I required. I really hope that this will help others have the confidence in Ernest Wilson's on purchasing businesses
Jan
 
Thinking of buying a business? Call us now on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information or visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment