Monday 7 September 2015

Lovely review from another satisfied client



From: christine gloppe
Sent: 07 September 2015 11:22
To: Stuart Moorhouse
Subject: Re: Le Petite Cafe

To who it may concern in the Ernest Wilson Company,

Two weeks ago Ernest Wilson sold my Business "Le PetitCafĂ© " in Ecclesfield. I would like to say that I have been totally satisfied with the service provided by Mr Stuart Moorhouse and his team. They are all very efficient and professional. Mr.Moorhouse had the patience of a saint when he always called me back or emailed me back  !!!   and how often this was necessary as I was all the time asking questions, getting impatient etc ....He kept his cool and acted very quickly whatever the request was .

Whenever you phone the company and whoever answers the phone the member of staff is always pleasant, polite and helpfull. In these days and age this is worth a lot.

All the necessary papers were always sent on time and I was chased if I had forgotten to send something back..

When Mr Moorhouse went on holiday I was worried but Leanne dealt with everything: contract etc ... and was super efficient, calm and reassuring when I was stressed about the sale going through.

Really I would recommend Ernest Wilson to anyone wanting to buy or sell a business.

I wish them all good luck and am sure they will continue to do well.

Christine Gloppe, formerly of Le Petit Cafe, Ecclesfield, Sheffield 

Thinking of selling a business? Call now for a free valuation on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information on Ernest Wilson Business Agents, visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment