Saturday 11 April 2015

Another great Ernest Wilson review



From: jimmy 
To: Stuart Moorhouse
Subject: RE: Jimmys Fitness

Hello Stuart,
 
I put up for sale Jimmy's fitness centre and had a potential client look round my gym the very next day it was advertised. Subsequently, the chap who looked around the gym ended up buying from me. I was told the Gym would sell within a month or so and was really pleased it didn't take that long.
 
Ernest Wilson helped me from start to the finish. All the staff were polite and courteous and helpful in every way possible and I have absolutely no complaints.
 
I have dealt with Ernest Wilson over the past 20 years and always found them to be very professional. I would not hesitate  using or recommending Ernest Wilson to other clients who may be interested in selling their business.
 
Jimmy Hawthorn (Jimmy's Fitness Centre)


Thinking of selling a business? Call now for a free valuation on 0113 238 2900 or email sales@ernest-wilson.co.uk for more information on Ernest Wilson Business Agents, visit www.ernest-wilson.co.uk

 

No comments:

Post a Comment